We, EPM International Holdings Pte. Ltd., as a training provider for Project Management, Leadership & Communication and Business Analysis Courses, is committed to protecting all Personal Data kept by us and providing our customers with the highest level of service.
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Your Personal Data refers and is not limited to your name, gender, age, date of birth, nationality, identity card number, passport number, occupation, email address and other contact details which have been given to ePM that may include:
- information collected when you fill in or update your information with us;
- the contents of all documents submitted to us;
- Any verbal or written or electronic messages or comments you submit to us in whatever manner, which may include personal data.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
- General Principle
- ePM will use, process, record, hold, store, and disclose (“process”) Personal Data with the consent of the customer.
- Continuation of ePM services and/or products shall amount to the customer’s consent for the processing of its Personal Data by ePM.
- Notice and Choice Principle
- By providing any of your Personal Data to us, you hereby agree that we shall collect, retain and use the Personal Date for the following purposes:
- Purpose connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of our business.
- To send you information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services by ePM.
- ePM collects personal data from customer enquiry forms and application form. ePM may transfer the customer’s Personal Data to third parties providing outsourced data storage or data processing services for ePM.
- You will be given the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ from having your Personal Data being used for purposes not directly related to the ePM Services or ePM’s website. If you do not wish to receive ePM’s promotional updates you may opt-out from receiving these communications by contacting ePM at the contacts provided.
- Disclosure Principle
- ePM will only disclose Personal Data to comply with any Government Agency notification requirements; and / or for the purpose for which the Personal Data is processed where you have consented to disclosure.
- ePM may from time to time, contact you about our services that may be of interest to you.
- Security Principle
- ePM is responsible for taking prudent steps to safeguard the confidentiality and security of all Personal Data, including appropriate procedural, organizational and technical steps to protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or disclosure.
- Retention Principle
- Your Personal Data shall be stored either in hard copies in our offices or stored in servers located in or outside Malaysia and operated by us or its service providers in or outside Malaysia.
- Data Integrity Principle
- ePM strives to maintain complete, current and accurate information about its customers. Any inaccurate information that is brought to ePM’s attention will be corrected as quickly as possible after notification. Procedures will be maintained to ensure that any reported inaccuracies are promptly and effectively handled and that customer’s information remains as accurate, current and complete as possible.
- Access Principle
- If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice or if you wish to request access to your Personal Data or if you wish to correct your Personal Data or if you wish to withdraw your consent given to us for relevant purposes, you can send an email to email@example.com
Changes to Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice from time to time without prior notice. We advise you to check this Privacy Notice on a regular basis.