Fundamentals of Product Management
Aligned to Product Management Framework by AIPMM® and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and ProdBoK®
2 days, 9.00am–5.30pm
With refreshment breaks
- At least one year of experience in the field of product management (or its equivalency)
- Completed an acceptable course of study in Marketing
Product Management is the function responsible for championing new goods and services within a company’s product portfolio from inception through to their launch. It orchestrates internal activities and ensures the best and most profitable possible outcome for the product. During the course you will discover best practices in product management that can be applied immediately to improve product success rate. The course is highly interactive and includes numerous action learning exercises that reinforce key points.
- Introduction Product Marketing Role in the Product Management Framework
- Product Lifecycle Management Process
- New Product Development
- Strategic Planning
- Market Research
- Product Management Toolbox
- Understanding Goods & Services
- Marketing Mix
- Marketing Process
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +65 6100 3767 | +603 2201 9767 or complete the form below.
Who Should Attend
The course is designed for anyone responsible for creating and aligning the product strategy with the business strategy to maximize the profitability of a company’s product portfolio.
- Product Managers, Directors and Vice Presidents of Product Management
- Executives, Strategic planners, and others who manage product portfolios and corporate strategy
- Development Managers and Leaders looking to move into or interfacing with Product Management
Organized by EPM INTERNATIONAL in collaboration with PROGRESO TRAINING