- This event has passed.
MALAYSIA – Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA™) Exam Preparation (5-7 Aug)
August 5 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
5-7 August 2019 (3 Days)| 32 Contact Hours |24 PDUs
Course schedule: 9.00am to 6.00pm
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Do you want to get certified in business analysis and are new to the field? The Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA™) is for those looking to build foundation for business analysis knowledge, and skills. This entry-level certification is ideal for professionals who are transitioning to business analysis career, managers who oversee business analysis functions, and those just entering the business analysis profession.
This workshop uses a case study and hands-on approach for participants to understand the business analysis process from the onset through post implementation review. The workshop focuses on knowledge areas, underlying competencies and techniques described in the BABOK® Guide (A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge) published by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®).
Participant will learn test-taking tips and study strategies to help you pass the ECBA™ exam.
This course aligns with the BABOK® Guide version 3.0 of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®).
This course qualifies for 24 Professional Development Units (PDUs) under Project Management Institute (PMI) Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program for PMP® certification holder.
At ePM Training Services we are fully committed to delivering outstanding practical, memorable learning experiences for all participants, enabling you to attain your individual and company goals, increase productivity and, of course, have fun in the process.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
This course is for people wanting to move into a business analysis role who have had little to no training in business analysis. Anyone who is seeking a career in business analysis. Managers who manage business analyst(s) or anyone who desire to have a better understanding of business analysis and the role of a business analyst.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Equip learners with a structured business approach to conduct business analysis work
- Apply knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques from the six knowledge areas defined in the BABOK® Guide
- Contextualize the business analysis approach and techniques for business analysis work
- Contextualize the application of business analysis underlying competencies for business analysis work.
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses in each area of the ECBA™ syllabus, to help you to revise effectively and increase your chances of passing the ECBA™ exam
- Overview of Business Analysis
- Overview of the BABOK® Guide
- Key terms and concepts
- Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring
- Plan Business Analysis Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement, Governance, and Business Analysis Information Management
- Identify Business Analysis Performance Improvements
- Elicitation and Collaboration
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation
- Confirm Elicitation Results
- Communicate Business Analysis Information
- Manage Stakeholder Collaboration
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Trace, Maintain, and Prioritize Requirements
- Assess Requirements Changes
- Approve Requirements
- Strategy Analysis
- Analyze Current State
- Define Future State
- Assess Risks
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Specify and Model Requirements
- Verify Requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Define Requirements Architecture
- Define Design Options
- Analyze Potential Value and Recommend Solution
- Solution Evaluation
- Measure Solution Performance
- Analyze Performance Measures
- Assess Solution and Enterprise Limitations
- Recommend Actions to Increase Solution Value
- Underlying Competencies, Perspectives, and Techniques
- Study Tips and Strategies
- ECBA® Exam Practice Questions
MALAYSIA – THE SBL SCHEME
The SBL Scheme is provided for training courses in Malaysia. HRDF – SBL Scheme supports up to 100% of the course and exam fees, capped at RM1,300 per day for Company – Sponsored trainees. Please visit www.hrdf.com.my for full details.