- This event has passed.
MALAYSIA – Project Risk Management (11 – 13 November)
November 11, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
11 – 13 November 2019 (3 Days) | 24 Contact Hours
9.00am to 6.00pm
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Managers are often under pressure to deliver projects on accelerated schedules, and to incorporate new technologies and innovations to stay ahead of the competition. These pressures and uncertainties result in adding risk to projects, which is one reason that qualified risk management professionals are now valuable members of project teams.
The Project Risk Management program introduces a well-proven and practical framework for project risk management, all aligned with the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) global standard ‘Practice Standard for Project Risk Management’.
Combined with subject matter discussions, participants will be organized in simulated project teams to work on real life case studies. Over a series of workshop exercises, the teams will apply a set of practical tools and techniques to develop complete risk management planning deliverables. Participants will be empowered with a set of risk management tools, techniques, and practical skills to immediately contribute to their crucial projects on site and back at the office.
- This course qualifies for 24 Contact Hours of formal project management education, satisfying the Project Management Institute PMI-RMP Exam requirement, and 24 Professional Development Units (PDUs) for PMP credential holders under Project Management Institute (PMI) Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program Category A.
At ePM Training Services we are fully committed to delivering outstanding practical, memorable learning experiences for all participants, enabling you to attain your individual and company goals, increase productivity and, of course, have fun in the process.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
This course is perfect for senior managers, project managers, team leaders, and any other project stakeholders seeking to implement consistent, well-balanced risk management programs in a cost-effective manner, using proven industry techniques
At the end of this action-based workshop, participants will be able to:
- Explain project risk-related concepts, terms, and principles
- Use a proven and practical risk management framework aligned to the PMI Practice Standard for Project Risk Management
- Describe how to manage project risk throughout project life cycle by assessing and identifying risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities
- Plan contingency strategies, devise fallback plans, identify triggers or early warning signs
- Monitor and report on risk status, perform risk re-assessment and audits
- Overview and Risk Fundamentals
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Risk Analysis
- Probability and Impact Matrix
- Perform Qualitative Analysis and risk prioritization
- Perform Quantitative Analysis tools and techniques
- Plan Risk Responses
- Strategies for Threats
- Strategies for Opportunities
- Contingency response strategies
- Risk Monitoring and Control
- Risk reassessment and audits
- Warnings and triggers
- Reserve analysis
- Project Closeout
- Lessons Learned
MALAYSIA – THE SBL SCHEME
The SBL Scheme is provided for training courses in Malaysia. HRDF – SBL Scheme supports up to 100% of the course and exam fees, capped at RM1,300 per day for Company – Sponsored trainees. Please visit www.hrdf.com.my for full details.