- This event has passed.
MALAYSIA – PMI-Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) Exam Preparation (11- 14 Mar)
March 11 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
11- 14 March 2019 (4 Days) | 32 Contact Hours
9.00am to 6.00pm
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Project Management Institute (PMI®) recognizes the importance and unique qualifications needed to be a project risk management professional, and has created the PMI-RMP credential to validate the applicant’s knowledge, skills and experience in the specialized knowledge area of assessing and identifying project risks while mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities.
The PMI-RMP Exam Preparation program is a structured in-depth review of project risk, and risk management standard practices. Delivered by certified instructors in a combination of subject matter discussion and tricks of the trade, it is geared towards preparing professionals for the PMI-RMP certification exam. Becoming a certified Risk Management Professional will help to accelerate your career and immediately improve your contribution to projects in any industry.
- This course qualifies for 30 Contact Hours of formal project risk management education, satisfying the Project Management Institute PMI-RMP Exam requirement
At ePM Training Services we are fully committed to delivering outstanding practical, memorable learning experiences for all participants, enabling you to attain your individual and company goals, increase productivity and, of course, have fun in the process.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
This course is perfect for senior managers, project management office, program managers, team leaders, and any other project stakeholders seeking to learn well-balanced risk management programs in a cost-effective manner, using proven industry techniques.
At the end of this action-based workshop, participants will be able to:
- Produce a proven and practical risk management framework aligned to the PMI Practice Standard for Project Risk Management
- Describe how to manage project risk throughout project life cycle by assessing and identifying risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities
- Plan contingency strategies, devise fallback plans, identify triggers and early warning signs
- Explain how to monitor and report on risk status, perform risk re-assessment and audits
- Describe the four primary PMI-RMP exam objectives of Risk Communication, Risk Analysis, Risk Response Planning, and Risk Governance
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses in each area of the PMI-RMP syllabus, to help you to revise effectively and increase your chances of passing the PMI-RMP exam
Overview and Risk Management Fundamentals
Plan Risk Management
- Risk Management Plan Contents
- Create Risk Management Plan
Communication and Leadership
- Building a Communication Foundation
- General Management and Leadership Skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Tools and Techniques for Identifying Risks
- Contents of The Risk Register
- Risk Register’s Update Cycle
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Risk Analysis Outputs
Plan Risk Responses
- Risk Response Planning
- Risk Response Strategies
- Risk Response Planning Outputs
Risk Monitoring and Control
PMI-RMP Exam Practice Questions
MALAYSIA – THE SBL SCHEME
The SBL Scheme is provided for training courses in Malaysia. HRDF – SBL Scheme supports up to 100% of the course and exam fees, capped at RM1,300 per day for Company – Sponsored trainees. Please visit www.hrdf.com.my for full details.