- This event has passed.
SINGAPORE – Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Exam Preparation (13, 14 & 15 July Weekday)
July 13, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
REGISTER NOW – SINGAPORE
13, 14 & 15 July 2020 (3 Days Weekday) | 24 Contact Hours
9.00am to 6.00pm
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is an important globally recognized credential in the field of Project Management, administered by Project Management Institute (PMI®). Passing the exam and obtaining the CAPM credential will demonstrate your commitment to project management excellence
This intensive workshop uses accelerated learning to help you prepare you for the CAPM exam. You will learn the concepts and principles of project management and the knowledge, skills, tools and techniques that will help you to be more effective in your work, and receive detailed test-taking tips and study strategies to help you to pass the CAPM exam
Materials in this class are based on the Project Management Institute, ‘A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge’ (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013
This course qualifies for 15 hours of Professional Development towards the CBAP® and CCBA® exam requirements, and also qualifies for 10 Professional Development Units (PDUs) under Project Management Institute (PMI®) Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program Category A.
At ePM Training Services we are fully committed to delivering outstanding practical, memorable learning experiences for all participants, enabling you to attain your individual and company goals, increase productivity and, of course, have fun in the process.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
This course is perfect for team members, managers, project leaders, functional managers, and anyone who is directly involved with projects in almost every industry who wishes to achieve a better understanding of practical, formal project management methods and pass the CAPM exam.
At the end of this two day interactive workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define a project, and explain the essential differences between projects and ongoing work
- Identify all the people who have a stake in your project – the ‘stakeholders’
- Create a detailed project management plan for a defined Case Study; including a Project Charter, Scope Statement, Work Breakdown Structure, Network Diagram, Cost Budget and Risk Management Plan
- Explain how to Execute, Monitor and Control, and Close the project work
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses in each area of the CAPM syllabus, to help you to revise effectively and increase your chances of passing the CAPM exam
Introduction: Course Structure and Objectives
Overview of Project Management
- Project Management and ProjectManagement Context
- Project Management Processes
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Business Needs and Opportunities
- Project Selection Methods
- Developing the Project Charter
- Project Stakeholder Management
Project Plan Development
- The Project Management Plan and Performance Measurement Baseline
- Project Scope Planning
- Preparing a Work Breakdown Structure
- Developing the Schedule
- Resources and Budgeting
- Risk Management
Project Execution and Delivery
- Managing Stakeholder Expectations
Project Monitoring and Control
- Monitoring Project Performance
- Integrated Change Control
Study Tips, CAPM Exam Practice Questions
FUNDING SUPPORT – SINGAPORE
PIC CLAIMABLE TRAINING COURSES
Under the Productivity & Innovation Credit (PIC) Grant by IRAS, companies can qualify for either 400% tax reductions or 60% cash payout for training of employees.
For more information please go to the IRAS PIC site.
CITREP Expanded supports Critical Infocomm Skills at up to 50% of the course and/or exam fees, capped at $2,500 (course and exam) / $500 (exam only) per trainee. Funding support is eligible for Singapore citizens and permanent residents. Valid for courses and examinations commencing on or before 31 March 2014. Terms and conditions apply.
Please visit www.ida.gov.sg/citrep for full details.
[MR Ref Code: CITREP/FY13/MR/13-09/613]