- This event has passed.
SINGAPORE – Certified Business Analysis Professional/ Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (9 – 11, 16 & 17 Dec)
December 9, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
9 – 11, 16 & 17 December 2020 (5 Days)| 40 Contact Hours | 25 PDUs
Course schedule: 9.00am to 5.30pm
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) credential is the industry recognized assessment of Business Analysis knowledge, skills and capabilities administered by International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®). Passing the CBAP exam and obtaining the CBAP credential will demonstrate your commitment to continuous learning, certifying your expertise and skills so you can improve your overall performance and widen market opportunities for yourself and your company in the global marketplace.
This intensive workshop uses accelerated learning to build your core skills and knowledge that will help you to be more effective in your work and prepare you for the CBAP exam.
You will also learn in detail about the six Knowledge Areas plus Underlying Competencies defined in the IIBA® global standard ‘A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge’ (BABOK® Guide), and receive detailed test-taking tips and study strategies to help you to pass the CBAP exam.
This course is aligned with version 2.0 of the BABOK® Guide
- This course qualifies for 40 hours of Professional Development that fully satisfies the CBAP® exam requirement, and also qualifies for 20 Professional Development Units (PDUs) under Project Management Institute (PMI) Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program Category A.
At ePM Training Services we are fully committed to delivering outstanding practical, memorable learning experiences for all participants, enabling you to attain your individual and company goals, increase productivity and, of course, have fun in the process.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
This course is perfect for senior business analyst, business analysts, project managers, team leaders, system analysts, team members and anyone who is interested to certify your knowledge and experience and prepare for the CBAP exam
At the end of this two day interactive workshop, participants will be able to:
- Describe the IIBA approach to Business Analysis as defined in the BABOK® Guide
- Explain the business analysis areas of knowledge, their associated activities and the tasks and skills necessary to be effective in their execution
- Apply knowledge, skills, tools and techniques from the six Knowledge Areas defined in the BABOK® Guide
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses in each area of the CBAP syllabus, to help you to revise effectively and increase your chances of passing the CBAP exam
- Recognize exactly what to expect, and how to handle the different question-types, in the CBAP exam
- Course Structure and Objectives
- Overview of Business Analysis
- Role of the business analyst
- Overview of the BABOK® Guide
- Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring
- Plan business analysis (BA) approach
- Conduct stakeholder analysis
- Plan BA activities, communication and requirements management process
- Manage BA performance
- Prepare and conduct elicitation
- Document and confirm elicitation results
- Requirements Management and Communication
- Manage solution scope and requirements
- Manage requirements traceability and reuse
- Prepare requirements package
- Communicate requirements
- Enterprise Analysis
- Define business needs and assess capability gaps
- Determine solution scope
- Define business case
- Requirements Analysis
- Prioritize and organize requirements
- Specify and model requirements
- Define assumptions and constraints
- Verify and validate requirements
- Solution Assessment and Validation
- Assess proposed solution
- Allocate requirements
- Assess organizational readiness
- Define transition requirements
- Validate solution
- Evaluate solution performance
- Underlying Competencies and Techniques
- Study Tips and Strategies
- CBAP Exam Practice Questions
FUNDING SUPPORT – SINGAPORE
PIC CLAIMABLE TRAINING COURSES
Under the Productivity & Innovation Credit (PIC) Grant by IRAS, companies can qualify for either 400% tax reductions or 60% cash payout for training of employees.
For more information please go to the IRAS PIC site.
CITREP Expanded supports Critical Infocomm Skills at up to 50% of the course and/or exam fees, capped at $2,500 (course and exam) / $500 (exam only) per trainee. Funding support is eligible for Singapore citizens and permanent residents. Valid for courses and examinations commencing on or before 31 March 2014. Terms and conditions apply.
Please visit www.ida.gov.sg/citrep for full details.
[MR Ref Code: CITREP/FY13/MR/13-09/613]