VIRTUAL CLASSROOM(Malaysia) – Business Analysis Fundamentals (Aug 2021)
August 16 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
16 – 18 August 2021 (3 Days) | 32 Hours
9.00am to 6.00pm
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The field of Business Analysis is experiencing rapid growth as Business Analysts become an essential part of today’s project teams, using their skills to define and manage the scope of the product or service within a company’s development constraints, resulting in more efficient use of limited resources and cost savings for the company.
This workshop provides the knowledge and foundation skills required to perform the business analyst role, and to effectively manage the scope of the project’s product or service using the business analysis framework as defined in A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK® Guide) published by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®).
You will learn the overall process of Business Analysis and how this fits in to the project lifecycle and context, using hands-on exercises and case studies to demonstrate the relevant tools and techniques.
This workshop also provides fundamental knowledge for anyone intending to take the Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA®) or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®).
This course qualifies for 15 hours of Professional Development towards the CBAP® and CCBA® exam requirements, and also qualifies for 10 Professional Development Units (PDUs) under Project Management Institute (PMI®) Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program Category A.
At ePM Training Services we are fully committed to delivering outstanding practical, memorable learning experiences for all participants, enabling you to attain your individual and company goals, increase productivity and, of course, have fun in the process.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
This course is perfect for business analysts, project managers, team leaders, business consultants, business process owners, systems analysts, software engineers, software developers, testers, quality assurance analysts or anyone whose job involves defining requirements and/or solutions to real-world problems, opportunities and improving project performance.
At the end of this two day interactive workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the role of the business analyst in projects
- Apply fundamental knowledge, skills, competencies and techniques as specified in the BABOK® Guide
- Define the business needs and business case using enterprise analysis
- Use requirements analysis, requirements management, solution validation, verification and communication skills
- Apply common business analysis techniques in projects
- Course Structure and Objectives
- IIBA® and BABOK® Guide overview
- Business analysis best practices, roles & responsibilities, types of requirements
- Understand business needs; define solution scope and justify business case
Business Analysis Planning
- Plan business analysis approach, define requirements change process, manage business analysis performance
- Prepare and conduct elicitation
Requirements Analysis & Documentation
- Analyse and document requirements
- Validate requirements
Requirements Management & Communication
- Manage requirements for consensus, sign- off and traceability
Solution Assessment & Validation
- Assess proposed solution and organizational readiness
- Define transition requirements
- Validate solution & evaluate solution performance
MALAYSIA – THE SBL SCHEME
The SBL Scheme is provided for training courses in Malaysia. HRDF – SBL Scheme supports up to 100% of the course and exam fees, capped at RM700/Pax per day for Company – Sponsored trainees. Please visit www.hrdf.com.my for full details.