Critical Infocomm Technology Resource Programme Plus (CITREP+)
How much can you claim from CITREP+?
The trainee or the organization can claim up to 70% of the nett payable certification fees capped at $500 per trainee.
CITREP+ is established with the objective to accelerate the development of emerging, critical and specialised infocomm skills to meet Singapore’s growing infocomm manpower needs in order to remain competitive with the developments in the industry globally and within Singapore.
Who is eligible for CITREP+?
Funding support is eligible for Singapore citizens & SPRs only. Valid for courses commencing on or before 31 March 2018. Terms and conditions apply. Please visit www.ida.gov.sg/citrep for full details.
For more information, please visit IMDA website (https://www.imda.gov.sg/industry-development/highlights/talent-development/tech-skills-accelerator/critical-infocomm-technology-resource-programme-plus-citrep)
For phone enquiries, please call us at +65 6100 3767
I. Self-Sponsored Trainees must:
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Meet the admission criteria set by the Course Provider or Certification Awarding Body (CAB).
- Commence the endorsed courses or certification examinations between the qualifying term.
- Be enrolled by the endorsed course providers or testing centres before commencement.
II. Organization-Sponsored Trainees
- The sponsoring organization must be incorporated or registered in Singapore.
- Employees of Local Government Agencies (LGA) are not eligible.
- However, LGAs’ employees can qualify under the self-sponsored category above.