OUR TRAINING METHODOLOGY
Our approach reflects our commitment to equipping organisations and its people with field-tested tools and techniques aligned to critical industry standards for long lasting performance. At EPM, we provide world-class project management training with a wide range of courses designed to equip professionals with the real-world skills and knowledge required to be effective Project Managers. Our leading-edge methodologies are based on our belief that people learn by doing.
The EPM team of trainers and consultants are active and experienced practitioners who come with almost three decades of path breaking work in learning dynamics and methodologies. They are experts with the latest methods, practices, techniques and tools.
Our Training Material
For us innovation isn’t an option, it is imperative. We constantly review and update all our training material to match the latest trends, practices and competitive needs. Our training materials are developed and qualified by our in-house experts of company owners and founding partners.
A Professional Development Roadmap
Each client is unique. From the initial assessment of individual and organisational needs, to the planning of programmes right through to course implementation and delivery, we work with our clients to develop a professional development roadmap. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are to measure performance and ensure the success of the programmes and services.
Check out Clients | Clients Testimonials
- Our trainers go to great lengths to relate the topics to their own real life experiences in the working environment to ensure that all students understand how the materials presented are relevant to them and the job they do.
- PowerPoints and flip-charts are used as key training aids to convey subjects in an easy-to-understand format.
[/block_title][block_title padding_desc=”50%” title=”SIMULATED PROJECT ENVIRONMENTS”]
- Students work together as teams in simulated project environments and are required to produce actual deliverables in a short period of time.
- Presentations are interjected with hands-on individual or team activities to promote participation, build team morale, and reinforce understanding of concepts.
- All techniques learned can be applied to managing the students’ own teams and for building morale once they return to the workplace.
[/block_title][block_title padding_desc=”50%” title=”Q&A ASSESSMENTS”]
- When necessary, course examinations and assessment Q & A sessions are employed to support any final course assessment and to ensure that participants have benefited from the training.
- Case studies are used in class exercises to assimilate real life issues.
- Participants get to appreciate the entire scenarios, processes and results from the real life examples used by the trainer.
- Training and workshop objectives are well defined and participants know what is expected of them.
- Students participate in active discussions in order to dissect issues presented to them and formulate workable solutions.
[/block_title][block_title padding_desc=”50%” title=”REVIEW EXERCISES”]
- Review exercises are employed which serve both as “check points” for participants, as well as providing a way for trainers to gauge the trainee’s comprehension of the subject and their ability to perform tasks taught.
- Whenever time permits, additional review exercises and quizzes are used to further familiarize participants with the various topics.
[/block_title][block_title padding_desc=”50%” title=”CERTIFICATES OF ACHIEVEMENT”]
- Participants with at least 75% attendance will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement as evidence of course mastery.