- Posted by epm-admin
- On January 4, 2018
- Leadership in Action, Project Management, Training
When will the PMP Exam change?
The PMP exam is going to change on 26 March 2018 to reflect the updates on the PMBOK® Guide 6th edition. The PMP Exam uses the PMBOK® Guide as its primary reference, including other project management publications.
What to Expect on the Updated Exam?
- With the growing use of agile and adaptive practices, the PMBOK® Guide feature significant additions of agile and adaptive practices content. These changes were based on PMI research on the growing influence of agile and adaptive practices on projects. The changes are:
- Agile and adaptive environment considerations in each knowledge area
- Agile related inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs throughout the PMBOK® Guide
- A separate appendix on Agile, Iterative, Adaptive, and Hybrid project environments
- A new chapter on the role of the project manager has been added to focus on leading projects effectively – competencies, experience and skills that are all necessary
- Two Knowledge Areas have been re-named
- Time Management is now Schedule Management
- Human Resource Management is now Resource Management
- Every Knowledge Area features four new sections:
- Key Concepts
- Trends and Emerging Practices
- Tailoring Considerations
- Considerations for Agile / Adaptive Environments
Read more here => //www.slideshare.net/EPMInternational/pmbok-guide-sixth-edition-update
~EPM International Holdings Pte Ltd~