TOGAF® 9 CERTIFIED
Duration: 4 Days | Level: Foundation & Certified | Code: TOGAF 9
The Open Group TOGAF ® 9 Foundation & Certified (Level 1 + 2)
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
This course furnishes the participants with a variety of tools, building blocks and resources that facilitate the design and process of Enterprise Architecture across four domains: Business, Data, Application and Technology. It offers the means of uniting different methodologies in business planning, Enterprise Architecture and project management under one common framework.
- To understand and apply the TOGAF Architecture Development Method (ADM) phases in development of an Enterprise Architecture journey.
- To understand the important role of IT Architecture Governance in the context of an Enterprise Architecture and how that can help in tracking the business metrics.
- To understand the Architecture Building Block (ABB) and how the Solution Building Block (ABB) can be implemented and mapped according to the ABB.
- To analyse the IT stakeholders and how to apply the appropriate Stakeholder Management Technique to ensure in getting the buy-in and support.
- To apply TOGAF Technical Reference Model and customize it to meet an organisation’s needs.
- To adapt and incorporate IT Security and Cloud/SOA into the TOGAF framework.
- To understand how to fit the technology/platform solutions into the TOGAF framework.
UPON COMPLETION, PARTICIPANT CAN ENROLL IN THE FOLLOWING CERTIFICATION EXAM:
- TOGAF 9 Foundation (Level 1)
- This provides validatin that the candidates has gained knowledge of the terminology and basic concepts of TOGAF9 and understands the core principles of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF.
- TOGAF 9 certified (Level 2)
- This certification provides validation that in addition to knowledge and comprehension, the candidate is able to analyse and apply knowledge of TOGAF
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- All IT Architects
- Software, Infrastructure, Business and Information.
- IT Governance teams
- Middle Management to Senior Management
- CTO, Directors, Vice Presidents, Head of IT and CIO.