ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Aligned to Product Management Framework by AIPMM and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and ProdBoK®
Product Marketing Management is the function responsible for championing new goods and services within a company’s product portfolio responsible from launch through to obsolescence. This training reviews the stages of the product lifecycle with a focus on the stages that directly contribute to revenue and profit. You will address: the stages of the product lifecycle and the key activities within each stage; what to expect at each stage of the lifecycle, important decisions that need to be made within each and special lifecycles that do not follow the normal patterns.
- Introduction Product Marketing Role in the Product Management Framework
- Product Lifecycle Management Process
- New Product Development
- Strategic Planning
- Market Research
- Product Management Toolbox
- Understanding Goods & Services
- Marketing Mix
- Marketing Process
- • At least one year of experience in the field of product management (or its equivalency)
- Completed an acceptable course of study in Marketing
Who Should Participate
The Certified Product Marketing Manager® certification exam preparation course for anyone involved in the marketing and branding function for goods and services, including pricing, sales orientation and communications strategy maximize the profitability of a company’s product portfolio.
- Product Managers, Directors and Vice Presidents of Marketing or Product Marketing
- Executives, Strategic Planners, and others who manage marketing strategy and activities
- Development Managers and Leaders looking to move into or interfacing with Product Marketing
- Segment Marketing for a specific product personal
At the end of this intensive, accelerated learning workshop, participants will be able to:
Discover customer insights, identify market trends and create demand for your company’s products from product launch, growth and maturity to its decline.
Identify and address important issues that will enable the product to achieve its full potential through market segmentation and distribution channels, understand customer buying behaviour,